'Lookit me, lookit me, look at what I'm drippin' with....LI-TTLE GIRLS........!'

04 December 2007

Hello Family and Friends:

Jairus, Honour and Verity's little sister is lookin' good!!

That's right my friends, Miss Hannigan and I shall soon have something in common...dripping little girls!!

My ultrasound this morning went great. The baby was very cooperative and the tech got lots of wonderful shots, all showing a healthy little girl who already has the same cute little button nose like her sisters and brother. I'll have to see how well my picture scans in and post it perhaps.

Thank you so much to everyone who was praying and emailed with words of love and encouragement. I had a great night (free of any kiddies waking me!---the kids stayed at my parents) and was a little nervous this morning, but it was hard to tell how much was nerves and how much was full bladder! (Sorry TMI ;-)

So now my thoughts adjust, as some of you knew we thought this was a boy. Well, James thought it was a boy, I was leaning towards boy but still rather unsure. So now the name search begins! Ideas welcome.....

3 comments:

J9 said...

YAY!!!!!!! So glad things went so well!! Another wee girl....you're going to run out of ideas for interesting girls' names at this rate!

J9 said...

Actually, I heard a name today that's nice - Liana. (it's Welsh..that's about all I know about it)

Mom /Shelley said...

Great news Leslie.
A name that I really like and could be appropriate is JOY
Take care of yourself.

Shelley
xo