High Hopes House Hunting

17 April 2006

So yesterday, I thought I'd do my one liner post, and then search around and see how many people had done the same thing. Thought I'd post a few "He is risen indeed" responses on some blogs I completely don't know. Kinda fun, right?
Except that I was only one of more than TEN THOUSAND people who thought to do that yesterday. Yeah. So I'm not as original as I thought.

Anyways... still looking for a house. The market is so hot right now that last week, our realtor sent 15 properties on Tuesday, we chose 10 to view...and by Thursday 7 of them were conditionally sold. Aw, meeyan!!
The other three were, not so good. No to them, as my SIL would so cutely say. One very small, one very abandoned and one being flipped by someone who doesn't know what they're doing. Eeek!
But TODAY, I got an update. New one on the market. Good location, good price, 4 bedrooms, good, good, good.

We'll see...

0 comments: